Welcome! Come to Finland is all about vintage Finnish travel posters and travel history. Everything started with an idea awarded travel writer Magnus Londen got outside an Antiquarian Book-shop in Helsinki. That was many years ago. Today Come to Finland is a successful cultural and commercial project.
The team behind Come to Finland collected vintage Finnish travel posters from all over the world and after many years of heavy duty work the coffee table book Come to Finland. Posters & Travel Tales 1851-1965 was published in 2007 and 2008, in five different languages.
People screamed for more and that’s why we started publishing reprints of some of the posters.
But people demanded even more! So we started publishing the posters as post cards, we produced our first calendar in 2011, and in 2012 we introduced our very popular trays. Today we have over 150 products, among others 36 posters and soon 100 different post cards – and more is coming up. Our base is in Helsinki.
Our humble promise:
- All reprints are made with kind permission from the copyright holders.
- We always use Finnish paper and wood
- All our wooden and paper products are produced in Finland
- We never compromise with quality and design.
- We always try to tell the story, such as the historical background, behind the posters and the artists. We just love Finnish travel history – and we want you to fall in love as well.
Awarded Finnish travel writer Magnus Londen is CEO and main owner of Come to Finland Publishing Ltd. Read more: www.cometofinland.fi
Our office is in Helsinki: Höyläämötie 3, FI-00380 Helsinki, Finland.